Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jamestown- Past & Present 2010






















Okay it has been sometime since I updated the Journal. If you didn't already know I have reached my destination, Jamestown, ND. I have survived 3 strong wind and hail storms since I have been her for a week. The wind today is blowing like crazy I think we might have another storm. On Friday of this week I walked downtown streets and took pictures of old buildings and new. I am calling this Jamestown, Past & Present. I will post all the pictures on the website plus I will add a few on the Blog. Hope everyone is having a safe and fun Memorial Weekend.
Enjoy this pictures.

1 comment:

Chris Guld said...

Nice meeting you at the campground in Jamestown. Maybe we'll see you next in Tarpon Springs.