Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 1 May 7

Okay, so I said I was going to take my time and make this a more photo opp. Left late on Friday and arrived at my first destination, Adairsville, GA. Check it out www.barnsleygardens.com
557 miles to the first location what a nightmare. Construction on 75 and 85 was unbelievable.
Going to Chattanooga today for photo's and possibly to Renfro Valley KOA camp ground.
Just to pass on what was experienced on the way was a girl got out of her car at a stop light on US 19 and danced frantically until the light changed. I could not get my camera video to work quick enought to capture that. Next major event is when you think you see tire tread on the road you think nothing of it just try to miss it. Well this tread was about 5 ft. long moving across the road, yes it was a gator and he lived to see another day. Close call. Hope everyone out there is having a great day!

No comments: